Sutherland Institute

Business Spaces

The Sutherland Institute was built in 1897. It is a Grade II listed building which was once a technical college intended to promote and support the industries of its day – coal, steel and ceramics.

The building was renovated in 2005 and is the industrial arm of St James House. It has ten larger office/studio spaces that can be let on a monthly licence agreement, and has a 120-seat lecture hall with full modern facilities.

Facilities at the Sutherland Institute include:

  • 10 offices/studios ranging in size from 25 – 133m2
  • 24-hour access
  • Free on-site parking
  • All units fully alarmed
  • 120-seat lecture theatre with breakout rooms
  • Reception and waiting area
  • Fax and broadband connection
  • Central post and parcel facility
  • 24-hour security and CCTV

INTERESTED IN ARRANGING A VIEWING?

CONTACT US

or call 01782 236336

Some venues offer character and charm. Some are eco-friendly. Some venues offer great functionality. Nowhere combines these dimensions quite like Stoke-on-Trent’s BECs.

 

Award winning restorations of historic buildings

Award winning restorations of historic buildings

Combining the best of 130 years of potteries heritage with cutting edge technology and design, creating an exciting fusion of the old and the new

You're in good company...

Get in touch